19 December 2014

Friday I'm in Love

My week has been all about wrapping gifts and quilting. Hopefully I'll be ready to share more details of the latter next week. Until then, I want to share some loves relating to the former.

ONE: Photo Wrapping Paper
On a whim, upon seeing a major sale, I ordered some custom photo wrapping paper, and I've been really happy with it. I wish I'd known about it in time to wrap our gifts that had to be shipped. Next year, I'm going to be all over this!

TWO: Green Toys
I love Madeleine's Green Toys (and so does she), and I was reminded this week just how much when they were 50% off on Amazon. They are made from recycled plastic, sturdy, and easy to wash...not to mention super fun for kiddos. What's not to love? Hopefully Madeleine and Elliott will love both the gifts wrapped for this Christmas as well as the ones I bought on sale for birthdays/holidays in the future.

Head over to see what the Friday Gals - MishaKendraMary Beth, and Laura - are loving this week, too.

No comments: