12 December 2014

Friday I'm in Love

Happy Friday. I know that I'm late to the game, but better late than never, right? Right. 

ONE: Glassybaby
I've wanted a Glassybaby for as long as I've known about them (just about as long as I've lived in Washington), and I got my first two earlier this year. I just added a couple more to my collection to help with holiday decorating (stay tuned). Not only are Glassybabies gorgeous and unique, but the company gives 10% of every sale to charity as part of its humble and inspiring beginnings

TWO: Bum Genius Elemental Diapers
Bum Genius Elementals are currently my favorite cloth diaper. They're an all-in-one, one-size diaper with super absorbent liner. I had two of them with Madeleine which have become my favorites for Elliott, so my best Black Friday deal was to stock up with a few more. They just arrived, and I can't wait to add them to my stash and get them on Elliott's lil' bum!

THREE: This List of Kids Books
Books are one of my favorite gifts to give to kids and receive for my own kids. Madeleine and Elliott have a million and will probably never have too many. I was thrilled for this list of hot kids books from 2014 to pop up on my reader this week - just in time for some last minute shopping! 

It's not too late - check out what MishaKendraMary Beth, and Laura are loving this week, too. 

6 comments:

Laura said...

I had never heard of Glassybaby, but now that I visited their website, I want some, too! Gorgeous find! Thanks for sharing. <3

ALKS said...

Beautiful, huh?

aaron and misha said...

The Glassybaby store window at U Village? Swoon! The red and white colors - I could have bought the entire display! We have two BG Elementals but don't use them because they tend to leak so much since there is so much insert when the diaper is on such a small setting. What do you do to keep it from leaking?

Jordan Nugent said...

thank you so much for spreading glassybaby one of a kindness! we are so glad you love your glassybaby.

-jordan

ALKS said...

@Misha: I fold the extra fabric and tuck it in the fold where the cover is folded down to fit the smallest size. Remind me to show you in person the next time we're together.

ALKS said...

@Jordan: Thanks for all you do!