05 December 2014

Friday I'm in Love

Things (decorations, activities, social obligations, etc.) are in full holiday swing over here. Through all the hustle and bustle, I have a few things to share that I love this week. Be sure to check out what MishaKendraMary Beth, and Laura are loving this week, too. 

ONE: Getting Christmas Cards
Please tell me that I'm not the only one who loves getting the mail at this time of the year. Every time I wonder if cards are worth the money and energy, I recall how much I adore getting holiday cards. I hang them up and enjoy them well into the new year. Photo cards live on for the whole year - as the faces on my contacts and in Madeleine's book for learning and remembering names.

TWO: The Newlywed Kitchen Cookbook
I'm far from being a newlywed, but I still love this cookbook that I picked up shortly after George and I were married. Last night, I made the chicken potpie recipe. When I brought up the idea of making it during menu planning last week, George reminded me that he loves everything I've made from that cookbook. Maybe it's time to revisit some more old favorites.


THREE: 90 Day Fiance
My current television guilty pleasure is 90 Day Fiance. While I would never advise a client to go on a TV show like this, I find it super interesting to catch a glimpse into the lives of the couples who are participating. I know that it's highly edited to create drama, but I still enjoy it.

What are you loving today?

1 comment:

Janie said...

I'm loving..................FRIDAYS!
And I am lovin' getting ready for a house full of company. I love entertaining and can't wait to have family here this weekend.