17 October 2014

Friday I'm In Love

Welcome back to another Friday I'm In Love! Be sure to check out what Misha, Kendra, and Mary Beth are loving this week, too!

ONE: Nordstrom's Bra Conversions

Nursing is such a huge part of my day, between four and eight hours depending on Elliott's speed, that tools to make the process more pleasant are bound to catch my eye. I was thrilled to learn about this newish service (not sure when it started, but it didn't exist when Madeleine was born in 2012) offered by Nordstrom: for $16 a bra, they will convert any bra into a nursing bra (adding clips and a fabric sling). So few nursing bras are available in my size that this really impacted my selection. Perhaps the best part? When the conversion is complete, they mail the bras to your door for free.

TWO: Siblings

It wasn't long after Elliott's birth that I realized one of the benefits of having multiple kids is getting to watch a life-long relationship grow from the ground up.Madeleine and Elliott melt my heart on a daily basis the way they interact and adore each other. Madeleine constantly asks to hold Elliott, share toys with him, and, if he's sleeping, to wake him up. Elliott gives his smiles to Madeleine more freely than anyone else. We never had to prompt Madeleine to say "I love you" to Elliott, and I truly believe she means it when she says it. I can't get enough of these two!






What are you loving this week?

3 comments:

Janie said...

And I love those two, too. Love for a lifetime.

And the bra thing....wow, great, great idea!1221

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dude- I didn't know about any of these nursing products. Not sure if they were available with Raylee, but I'm a little envious! I never made enough with Emmalynn and religiously pumped every two hours for a year during the day. I made way too much with Raylee (I literally had a deep freezer full that fed her for an additional four months after I stopped at a year). I so wish some of this would have been available. The hours it takes to nurse!