17 July 2014

Family Photos

We decided it was once again time to hire the fabulous Aaron and Meg of Evantide Photography to capture our family as Madeleine turns two, the bump is making his presence known, and our days as a family of three are limited. As always, they captured us in this very moment perfectly, and I am so excited to share some of my favorites with you.

I am getting more excited by the day to meet our little boy...especially as he outgrows his living quarters.



Meanwhile, we are enjoying every precious moment of this exuberant little girl. She is so full of life and energy and spunk!



Can you read her lips? Hint: this spot overlooks train tracks.




Let's hope that she is as enthusiastic about kissing her brother after he arrives as she is right now. Right now, she loves patting, kissing, and cuddling her brother. She has even started bringing me books that he "needs" and suggesting he needs his diaper changed.








And I leave you with my favorite...


Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

aaron and misha said...

Love these! What a great way to capture your growing family. XO

Janie said...

Wow, how can I choose a favorite? Well, I love them all. Love the Choo-Choo photo, M's running full tilt and that last one is a major keeper.