28 March 2014

Friday I'm in Love

I'm back with another edition of Friday I'm in Love, highlighting a few things that have caught my eye and made my heart go pitter patter. Be sure to check out Misha's and Kendra's picks for the week, too!


ONE: Our PEPS Group

If you live in the Puget Sound region, have or are expecting kiddos, and you have not gotten involved in PEPS, you are missing out! PEPS (Program for Early Parenting Support) is a wonderful organization that facilitates groups of parents with similarly aged kids, most popular for those with newborns.

We signed up for PEPS right after Madeleine was born, and we've been meeting with our group each week since Madeleine was about a month old. George and I get so much joy from the friendships we've developed through this group, and it is thrilling to watch the kiddos grow up together. Just look at this crew...



TWO: Smith Brothers Farms Milk Delivery

We are so lucky to get our very own milkman, thanks to Smith Brothers Farms. Each week, we get to choose the items (dairy and much, much more) we want to delivered right to our door. On Thursdays, Madeleine loves to help me carry our goods from the porch to the kitchen. Sometimes, it takes a lot of convincing to get the cheese to the fridge without opening it, but she is generally very helpful.



THREE: Cold Stone Creamery Lemon-Berry Shortcake

Don't be surprised that more than one of this week's loves involves food! I typically have a vicious sweet tooth, but I have had no interest in sweets for much of this pregnancy (and the last one). That has recently changed, however, and I can't seem to get enough of lemon and other tart flavors. The Cold Stone Lemon-Berry Shortcake made with lemon custard ice cream is definitely at the top of my list. Yum! Yum! Yum!


What are you loving this week? 

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Put me down for a lemon-berry shortcake!!

Janie said...

What a great photo of the Dairy helper! She will be so good to help you in a few months...some mini-challenges I'm sure but mostly helpful.
And make that tow lemon-berry...or ANY...Coldstone Creamery items. Yum!